We deliver Anthogyr products
Innovative solution for dental extraction
Exo Safe comprises a set of six periotomes and the Safe automated impactor which is directly connected to a micro motor. Adapted to anterior and posterior sectors, Exo Safe is designed for general practitioners and implantologists alike.
- The main advantage of Exo Safe is the preservation of the bone integrity. It thus assists the practitioner specialising in reconstructions and/or grafts, and facilitates the placement of a post-extraction implant.
- Exo Safe easily mobilises the tooth as the periotome makes it easy to locate the root support for the elevation, then extraction.
- This ergonomic instrument is held in one hand which makes it easier to handle in the mouth and improves intra-operative visibility.
- Continual impactions with regular intensity facilitate the gradual enlargement of the desmodontal space.
- They create less trauma than the traditional manual technique. Exo Safe improves the practitioner’s dexterity and leads to greater acceptance of the treatment by the patient.
Like Osteo Safe®, Exo Safe periotomes are connected to the Safe automatic impactor with the same secure connection system. This is the Be Safe range.
The 1st automatic osteotome on the market !
UNIQUE !Osteo Safe®* is indicated for crestal approach sinus lifts and bone condensation in the upper jaw. This unique solution ensures comfort for the patient and improved stress management, providing the practitioner with a perfectly executed, reproducible movement that is 100% effective.
- OSTEO SAFE® provides enhanced safety and comfort for the patient, resulting in better treatment acceptance.
- Greater peace of mind for the practitioner with OSTEO SAFE®. The controlled impaction achievable for this delicate procedure allows for minimally invasive and totally safe bone preparation.
- OSTEO SAFE® ensures precision and saves time. The simple, short and progressive sequence of 4 diameters of osteotomes means that AXIOM® implants can be placed during the same surgical procedure.
- OSTEO SAFE® can be held in one hand, offering enhanced visibility during surgery and allowing the practitioner to fully focus on the surgical procedure.
- OSTEO SAFE® is unique as it is the first pre-calibrated impaction instrument that connects directly to a micromotor.
- A free tailored programme has been developed for Anthogyr IMPLANTEO® surgical motor owners.
- Sold as a complete kit in its surgical sterilisation cassette containing, 16 osteotome inserts (straight and bayonet, concave and convex insert tips), 1 manual screwdriver and accessories (mandrel and mandrel extension).